Pricing & Policies
Tuition for the 10 week online spring session is $220 per family and includes:
- One 45-minute Facebook Live class with your trained early childhood music educator. You can watch (and rewatch) the videos later too!
- (12 Weeks) of Two video-based events (lullaby, story-time, parent education moment, craft activity and more) with your teacher, which we will begin sharing with spring registered families only on April 19th
- Access to ALL Sunshine Music Together class videos and activities with all of our teachers through our exclusive Family Portal for registered spring families only.
- Access to videos from our very own Uncle Gerry, exclusively for enrolled families only.
- Maracas Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) to be distributed at a drive by pick up point the week before classes begin. They will be put together using gloves and distributed to families through their car windows. We will also have hand sanitizer for you.
- All enrolled families will also receive a digital download code for your class materials, which also includes the Maracas songbook. Please note, once that digital code is used, no refunds are possible.
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App.
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together®. We feel strongly that the value and integrity of the Music Together program remains intact.
Sorry, no refunds will be given after the first day of the semester. No Exceptions please! There is a $50 administrative cancellation fee for any registration canceled within two weeks prior to the semester start date. **Please note - no Refunds will be given if online Maracas code is used to download music and songbook. Full refund, minus the $5 processing fee is available before the two week semester start date provided Maracas code to download music and songbook has not been used.
Classes cancelled due to bad weather or force majeure: If full session does not occur due to snow days or force majeure, monetary refunds are not available. Credit toward future classes will be given to those affected. In general, if your location's public school district schools are closed due to inclement weather, Sunshine Music Together classes are canceled also. If the schools are on a two hour delay, we will RUN classes.